General aim of the training
To acquire organisational and time management methods so as to become effective in your company.
To assess your time management
- To identify the key perspectives towards time management. To clarify your professional role regarding the aim of your mission.
- To diagnose the use of your time.
- To identify the main factors of time wasting.
To define and manage priorities
- To identify 2 key dimensions within the definition of your priorities: urgency and importance.
- To plan activities according to priorities.
To align your own and your team’s time management with its priorities
- To clarify your management role and your latitude so as to optimise your own and your team’s time.
- To share your personal view of the team’s mission so as to give meaning to everyone’s priorities
- To identify the high added value activities for you and your team. To transition from wasted time to useful time: to identify urgency and importance and create your priority matrix.
To master the art of an efficient personal organisation
- To determine the common traps of time management and to train yourself to identify the signs of your time management gremlins.
- To organise your schedule in a realistic and balanced way whilst using the 5 components to improve efficiency: priorities, choice, planning, energy, and focalisation.
- To deal with urgencies and unforeseen events with clarity
No degree or certificate required
Knowing the fundamentals of time management and its priorities.