General objective of the training
Identify and upgrade your skills.
Prepare a clear, concise and articulated self-introduction.
Go through various job interviewer simulations.
Identify and promote your skills
- Differentiate between your skills and your qualities.
- Relate your experience to the position.
- Figure out the areas to be improved and the skills to be developed.
Get to know your target : the company and the position
- Find out the right information thanks to accurate research tools.
- Relate the position to your personal and career background.
- Ask relevant questions to fully understand the position.
Improve your oral skills
- Articulate your introduction.
- Give the right amount of information.
- Perfect your voice rhythm and intonation.
Get the right attitude
- Create a good relationship with your recruiter.
- Be aware of the importance of non-verbal communication.
- Adapt your speech to the recruiter.
Any job-seeker or anyone who is going through a professional retraining.
No degree, qualification or certificate is required.