Details of the training
Develop your cross-cultural skills
Duration: 7 hours (1 day)
350 € excl. tax per person
Video-conference training, adapted to people with disabilities
Access time after registration: 1 month.
Alternative theoretical and practical means with case studies and analysis tools.
Evaluation: tests and quizzes throughout the training
In-company training: contact us
General aim of the training
How to better work together, to better cooperate, to better communicate, to better listen to and understand each other. To develop management and communication skills, in a cross-cultural context.
- General introduction to intercultural skills.
- To know oneself better and to become aware of one’s own culture.
- To identify stereotypes.
- To know the 8 indicators of cultural orientation.
- To work on one’s own cross-cultural communication.
- To manage cross-cultural conflict sources and the tools to overcome them
- To manage an intercultural team
Anyone who evolves in a multicultural professional environment.
No degree or certificate required.