Details of the training
Conflict management in a multicultural team
4 to 8 participants
Duration: 7 hours (1 day)
900 € excl. tax per person, excluding individual interview
Video-conference training, adapted to people with disabilities
Access time after registration: 1 month.
Alternative theoretical and practical means with case studies and analysis tools.
Evaluation: tests and quizzes throughout the training
In-company training: contact us
General aim of the training
To learn how to take the floor and to coordinate and lead your team
To know how to use the appropriate tools according to the purpose of the meeting
To know how to manage your team by mastering the conflict resolution tools
- A conflict: what is it? (Definition and case study)
- The different types of conflict (latent conflict, open conflict, blocked conflict)
- The different types of conflict resolution (mediation, conciliation, arbitration)
- To decipher verbal and non-verbal signs (voice, physical appearance, posture et gesture, look, micro-expressions, space and distance)
- Attitudes to avoid (avoidance, denial, manipulation, submission, escape, violence)
- Internal and external manager to the conflict (OSBD (Observe, express your Feeling, express your Need, Ask) protocol and DESC (Describe, Express, Specify, Conclude) protocol, SPACE method)
Training feedback and training evaluation
- The “basis of management” quiz - approximately 30 questions
No degree or certificate required.
To have at least some level of awareness about management.