Obtain the CLOE Certification: Official Recognition of Your Language Skills
At the end of each course, we offer the CLOE Certification (Certification in Oral and Written Language).
This certification is issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and is recognized by France Compétences.
It allows the evaluation and certification of your general and professional language skills, from level A1 to level C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Training Programs Adapted to Each Learner Profile
- Activate and/or strengthen your language knowledge.
- Improve understanding, pronunciation, and expression.
- Enrich your general and professional vocabulary.
- Write documents in a professional context.
- Be at ease in an international environment.
Finance Your Language Training with the CPF
- Our trainings in English, French as a foreign language, Spanish, Italian, and German are eligible for the CPF.
- Get our guide to facilitate your procedures related to your CPF.
- Contact us for more information.
Benefit from ANYWR's Expertise in Language Training
- Over 400 people have chosen us for foreign language training.
- We have provided nearly 8,000 hours of courses.
- In 2022, the customer satisfaction rate is 96,30%.