Our partner is currently recruiting for a Dental Surgeon for its structure.
Joining our partner is a guarantee of access to a network of innovative experts thanks to regular individualised training, training in new digital tools (Cone Beam, Optical Impression, etc.), access to the latest scientifically proven therapeutic advances, and mastery of organisational models and clinical excellence.
- A diploma of Dental Surgeon obtained in France or in the European Union
- A good level of French (B1/B2) for easy communication with patients
- Comfortable with assisted work
- An attractive and progressive salary
- Permanent contracts for shifts of 2 to 4 days per week
- Carefully selected, high quality equipment; HU FRIEDY, ADHEC, NEODENT (Straumann) CARESTREAM
- Each centre is equipped with optical impressions
- The daily support of renowned partner dentists
- The permanent presence of a dental assistant who accompanies you to the chair
- A multidisciplinary team to facilitate the patient's journey and the management of administrative tasks
- The construction of a career plan thanks to access to our training courses led by very high level clinical trainers
- A flexible health insurance plan that can be adapted to your situation and needs
- Free and unlimited parking space
- A large patient base thanks to the frequentation of shopping centres
- Support in case of relocation.
At Cooptalis, we take care of your mobility project from A to Z, whether in France or abroad.
Our specialists in the health sector are here to help you:
Finding your future position? Change of region? Finding your future home? Enrolling your children in school? Say goodbye to administrative hassles? It's easy with Cooptalis, we are experts in these matters
As part of its development, our partner is now recruiting a Dental Surgeon for its structure.