As a biologist, you will be attached to the President of the SELAS, you will integrate the laboratory of the Troyenne region, which is composed of 4 pre-post sites (Troyes, Sainte Savine, La Chapelle Saint Luc and Brienne le Château) and of a technical platform (La Chapelle Saint Luc), with an average of 500 files per day (4 sites combined)
You will be in charge of performing the biological procedures necessary for the proper functioning of the laboratory while respecting the standards related to quality control and the accreditation process, all in the exclusive interest of the patient and the medical profession.
Carrying out and monitoring all medical biology procedures in a diagnostic and therapeutic approach
- Modify or complete a medical prescription if necessary
- Ensure biological validation of results
- Communicate the result appropriately to the prescriber and patient, while providing counselling
- Participate in meetings organised by the profession and in transversal missions
- Be the manager and guarantor of the patient's biological file
- Managing information and communication within the laboratory
- Personnel management (recruitment, annual interview, professional development
- Participate in and implement any action necessary for the development of the quality system
- Participate in decision making to develop the laboratories
You are a doctor or a pharmacist biologist and have a DES in Medical Biology or an equivalence (CES).
You are known for your interpersonal skills (partners, employees, prescribers, etc.) and your team spirit (willingness to invest in the management of a group). An interest in parallel missions will be appreciated (Human Resources, Quality, Innovation...)
The position is open to junior profiles, training for the position will be provided.
Possibility of part-time work (minimum 70%)
Work from Monday to Saturday, not on public holidays
No on-call duty
You will join the European leader in medical diagnostics, which will give you the chance to develop.
You will be in a working environment where you can make a difference and give meaning to your work. - You will have the freedom to innovate and try new ideas
At AnywrCare, the Anywr Group's healthcare brand, we take care of your mobility project from A to Z, whether in France or abroad.
Our specialists in the health sector are here to help you: Find your future position? Changing region? Finding your future home? Enrolling your children in school? Say goodbye to administrative hassles? It's easy with Anywr, we are experts in these matters.