Our client is a rewarded and recognized scale up developing the first synthetic fiber with a net positive impact on climate change and capable of meeting the demand of the market.
We are looking for a committed Plan Director to join their diverse and collaborative team to set up a pilot plant to be able to scale up this technology and open the first industrial plant in a few years capable of producing commercial volumes of polyester fiber.
- Participate in design/ development of the pilot plant, from concept phase to the realization.
- Define and deploy an industrial strategic and operational action plan with a view to a continuous improvement approach
- Help recruiting an engineering team
- Implement a global policy of HSE risk prevention and operational management of technical assets while ensuring the link with the competent authorities
- Optimize the operation of the company's equipment through the reliability of prevention plans and of relevant performance indicators
- Optimize reporting tools relating to activity monitoring
- Define and carry out the supply and production program in quantity, deadlines and quality in accordance with S&OP commitments
- Interact with vendors in terms of sample exchange, analysis, and reporting
- Collaborate with internal business leaders to develop strategic product technology road maps including long-term technology capabilities and deliver them to the market
- Technical background with at least ten years of professional experience in a similar position with international players in the pharmaceutical, chemical or oil industry.
- Work experience on sites in the petro or chemical environment or any SEVESO classified site with ICPE/DREAL constraints.
- Leadership skills
- Structured and rigorous
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Start up/scale up
Compensation & perks :
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance
- Public transportation participation