As part of several retirements, we are looking for Occupational Physicians or Medical Associates based in SALON DE PROVENCE, ISTRES, VENELLES and AIX EN PROVENCE (LES MILLES).
Working in tandem with your medical assistant and supported by a multi-disciplinary team of qualified Occupational Health Nurses, Occupational Risk Prevention Engineers, Occupational Psychologists and Occupational Health and Safety Assistants, your main tasks are as follows
To ensure the medical monitoring of employers and employees in your geographical area with a view to prevention in order to avoid any deterioration in the health of staff due to their professional activity;
- Prevent and detect any occupational pathology during medical visits;
- Propose, design and implement actions for the prevention of occupational risks;
- To advise employers, employees and staff representatives on improving working conditions, adapting workstations to reduce the difficulty of working and nuisances and to encourage people to stay in work;
- Participate in or delegate CSSCT and/or CSE meetings;
- Write the annual report and have the company sheet of the entities concerned by your OHSAS completed;
- Leading and managing the multidisciplinary team.
- One third of your time will be spent on company visits, research etc.
- You will be responsible for between 3700 and 4200 employees, assisted by an IDEST
You have a specialisation in occupational medicine or you would like to acquire one as an Associate Physician.
You are bound by professional secrecy, and will exercise discretion and neutrality in order to carry out your duties. You are rigorous and have a good sense of communication, enabling you to occupy this cross-functional position with a variety of contacts. You will have a strong sense of autonomy and initiative, and you will have managerial skills to provide the best possible support to the team around you.
A historic association founded in 1948 by the business leaders of the Aix-en-Provence and Salon-de-Provence regions, which supports nearly 14,000 member companies and 135,000 employees;
- 12 centres strategically located close to our member companies in order to best meet their expectations, all in one of the most beautiful regions of France;
- Committed to progress in Occupational Health, our Association has been awarded the AMEXIST label, a reference highlighting the integration of quality as a key word in all our activities.
Attractive remuneration according to experience over 13 months
- Evolution of the total salary according to seniority
- Work 35 hours a week spread over 4 days a week
- Possibility of working part-time
- Mutual insurance and provident fund at advantageous conditions
- Telephone and laptop
- Bonuses according to involvement and projects
- At least one week of training per year
- A pleasant working environment
- Low turnover
- Independent management of your schedule with your assistant
- Numerous working groups, a strong spirit of brotherhood and service
At AnywrCare, the Anywr Group's healthcare brand, we take care of your mobility project from A to Z, whether in France or abroad.
Our specialists in the health sector are here to help you: Find your future position? Changing region? Finding your future home? Enrolling your children in school? Say goodbye to administrative hassles? It's easy with Anywr, we are experts in these matters.