At Anywr, "talent is borderless".
We support our clients in connecting with talent who are planning to move around the world.
Today, the group is present in 16 countries, making the world of work more fluid and responding to the problems of recruiting penurious profiles in the IT, Life Science, Medical and business sectors.
Do you want to join a company with innovative digital services where each Talent can develop professionally throughout their career? Where mobility is simple and pleasant? Would you like to help companies manage their talent shortage issues?
As part of its strong growth, Anywr is looking to recruit a Junior Business Development Representative for its Marketing department.
Anywr's Growth team is made up of 5 experts led by our Head of Growth, each of whom manages specific acquisition channels: WEB, SEO, SEA, Display, Social Ads, Retargeting, Emailing, etc.
Our goal? To generate the maximum number of qualified candidates & customer leads for our Sales in France and abroad.
As part of the Growth team and under the direction of our Business Development Reprensative, your main tasks will be the following:
The most important thing for us is your personality and your motivation: a positive state of mind and enthusiasm, proactivity, a sense of teamwork and sharing, adaptability, open-mindedness and, last but not least, simplicity are the key words for success with us.
You are preparing a bachelor's degree in digital marketing and have a first significant experience in an internship in a similar position (BDR, SDR).
You have :
- Already carried out multi-channel outbound campaigns (emailing + Linkedin + telephone)
- Already used a CMS like Hubspot
- Good oral, reading and writing skills in French and English with good writing skills
- True team spirit
- A company nominated in the French Tech120 programme for the 3rd consecutive year!
- A truly flexible environment in terms of teleworking and work/life balance.
- To join a company with a mission that has strong values and is convinced that "talent is borderless".