As part of its business development, Anywr is creating new positions within its Spot Acquisition Team and is currently recruiting a
We are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant to support the growth of Anywr Life, a brand dedicated to the biotechnology and life sciences sector.
As part of an international team of nearly 30 recruiters, your main tasks will be to
- To meet the recruitment needs of our internal and external clients, for profiles in the biotechnology and life sciences sector (e.g. qualification engineer, regulatory affairs, new works)
- Participate in client briefs
- Define the sourcing and recruitment strategy & implement it
- Posting ads on job boards
- Conducting pre-qualification and assessment interviews
- Carry out interview summaries for clients and present them with profiles
- Concluding wage negotiations
- Follow up the integration of the placed candidate
- Monitor clients regularly and identify new needs
The most important thing for us is your personality and your motivation: a positive state of mind and enthusiasm, proactivity, a sense of teamwork and sharing, adaptability, open-mindedness and, last but not least, simplicity are the key words for success with us.
You have expertise or a real appetite for the biotechnology industry.
You are autonomous in all stages of the process, from sourcing to conducting interviews, to monitoring your pool and your candidates placed with clients.
You are familiar with sourcing tools and interview assessment techniques.
The position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a good command of English.
Anywr, leader in professional mobility of Talents. Since 2012, Anywr has been recruiting, coaching and training talent for companies around the world. Anywr provides innovative solutions to talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects via a unique choice of legal solutions (freelancing, wage portage, direct recruitment, interim...). Selected as one of the 120 most promising startups in France, Anywr has developed a recognised expertise in the recruitment of rare talents in high demand sectors (notably IT and medical). With 20 agencies in 15 countries, Anywr has an expert and global presence. Already more than 30,000 talents use its services to change their lives. Anywr is an innovative and responsible digital company, committed to its communities, which uses its expertise and solutions for social integration and diversity projects.