As part of its development, our client is looking for a Doctor / Pharmacist Biologist to work in Paris.
Job specification: One position for a Geneticist and one position for MAP, sperm and IVF
- Managing a dozen employees: organising the activity, assisting with training, coaching and motivating employees.
- Define the relevant indicators to monitor the activity and ensure scientific and technological watch.
- Actively participate in the development, implementation and improvement of the laboratory's quality system.
- To act as a relay and representative of the laboratory to the company.
- Participate in the French/strategic management committees and telephone calls with the company.
- Establishing and managing schedules; Working in conjunction with the HR department.
- Participate in meetings organised by the profession and in transversal missions.
- To ensure the quality of the laboratory services and the satisfaction of patients, prescribers and local correspondents.
- To carry out, interpret, deliver and provide advice on medical biology examinations (biochemistry, haematology and microbiology).
- To contribute to the deployment of a local service for patients, prescribers and health care institutions.
- Editing and interpreting statistics for your sector in order to guarantee the consistency of the quality of analyses.
You are a doctor or a pharmacist biologist and have a DES in Medical Biology or an equivalence (CES).
You are known for your interpersonal skills (partners, employees, prescribers, etc.) and your team spirit (willingness to invest in the management of a group). An interest in parallel missions will be appreciated (Human Resources, Quality, Innovation...)
The position is open to junior profiles, training for the position will be provided.
Possibility of part-time work (at least 80%)
1 Saturday out of 6 and one weekend out of 12 on call
You will be joining a network that has the best technical, scientific and medical skills, very high-tech equipment and all the logistical and IT tools needed to carry out thousands of extremely varied analyses every day with impeccable speed and reliability. This will enable you to deal with a wide range of diagnoses such as general and specialised biochemistry, haematology or microbiology.
At AnywrCare, the Anywr Group's healthcare brand, we take care of your mobility project from A to Z, whether in France or abroad.
Our specialists in the health sector are here to help you: Find your future position? Changing region? Finding your future home? Enrolling your children in school? Say goodbye to administrative hassles? It's easy with Cooptalis, we are experts in these matters.