As a Transaction Services Manager, you will be involved in various issues related to financial transactions: assistance to private equity companies or industrial groups during the sale or acquisition of holdings or subsidiaries as well as on equity transactions.
You will be working in a recently established international practice, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group, working closely with the Paris based team, a market leading team of over 150 professionals.
Leader in the Transaction Services market in France for several years, our teams operate in an international environment on behalf of investment funds and industrial groups.
In this context, you will assist our clients in analysing the risks and opportunities associated with the transaction and in translating them into value, contractual guarantees and post-acquisition strategy.
As a Manager, you will want to be involved in the following tasks:
- Conducting due diligence assignments under the supervision of the partners
- Preliminary diagnosis of targets
- Optimisation of disposal/separation processes
- Coordination with the various stakeholders (sellers, buyers, banks and other advisors)
- Contractual definitions and price adjustment mechanisms
- Modelling the accounting effects of the transaction for the acquirer
In addition, you will support experienced consultants in their development and be encouraged to take part in the firm's commercial development.
- You are a graduate of a business school, engineering school or university equivalent in finance
- You have 5 to 7 years of successful experience in a transaction services and/or audit firm, in a company on acquisition, merger or disposal projects or in an investment fund
- You are familiar with Excel and PowerPoint
- You are dynamic, enterprising, with a strong taste for analysis and a good sense of synthesis
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and good leadership skills
- You are fluent in English
You will be based in Casablanca, with possible travel abroad.