At Anywr, "talent is borderless".
We support our clients in connecting with talent who are planning to move around the world.
Do you want to join an innovative digital services company that is growing rapidly? Do you want to join a company with a mission, where the team is determined to create a world where each Talent can develop professionally throughout their career? Where mobility is easy and fun? Would you like to help companies manage their talent shortage issues?
As part of its strong growth, Anywr is looking for a Web Editor / Copywriter (M/F) to strengthen its communication team in Wasquehal.
Your tasks will include :
Þ Main tasks :
- Writing content adapted to Anywr's editorial strategy and mainly for the Blog.
Þ Secondary missions :
- Layout and uploading of written content.
- Dissemination of content on social networks.
- Editorial monitoring of Human Resources, Immigration, Relocation and Training topics.
- Research and information gathering.
- Proactivity & monitoring of viral topics.
- Conducting written or video interviews (btc, btb)
- Conducting surveys.
The most important thing for us is your personality and your motivation: a positive state of mind and enthusiasm, proactivity, a sense of teamwork and sharing, adaptability, open-mindedness and, last but not least, simplicity are the key words for success with us.
You are preparing a Bac+3 / Bac+3 modern literature, school of journalism with a literary and journalistic focus with a first significant experience in a similar position.
Recognised for your writing skills, your ability to summarise and your organisational skills.
You are agile and autonomous, have good interpersonal skills and are curious. You are able to adapt quickly to a new environment, you are fluent in English and are comfortable with the various digital tools.
WHY JOIN US
- A company nominated in the French Tech120 programme for the 3rd consecutive year!
- A truly flexible environment in terms of teleworking and work/life balance.
- To join a company with a mission that has strong values and is convinced that "talent is borderless".