Anywr is creating new positions in its Spot Acquisition Team (SAT) as part of its business development.
This international team recruits under all legal vehicles (permanent contracts, service provision, freelance, freelance administration, temporary work) for clients in France and abroad.
Your main tasks will be as follows:
- Meet the recruitment needs of our clients in France and abroad, in various sectors of activity (IT / medical / industries / Executive Search / Life Sciences / Support functions)
- Participate in client briefs
- Define the sourcing and recruitment strategy & implement it
- Posting ads on job boards
- Conducting pre-qualification and assessment interviews
- Carry out interview summaries for clients and present them with profiles
- Concluding wage negotiations
- Follow up the integration of the placed candidate
- Monitor clients regularly and identify new needs.
No matter how qualified you are, it is your experience in a recruitment activity that will make the difference.
You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a recruitment consultant, business engineer, or recruitment/talent acquisition role.
You are familiar with sourcing tools and interview assessment techniques.
You have worked in the IT recruitment sector, IT service provision, Life Sciences, medical or in a generalist environment (Sales, industry, hotels and restaurants for example)
You are known for your excellent written and oral communication skills,
in both French and English
You are able to analyse and synthesise.
The ability to speak another language (e.g. Spanish, Dutch, German) and international experience are real assets.
You have excellent interpersonal skills and know how to build trust with your clients and candidates, to create long-term relationships and to bring the group's values to life.
An international team of recruiters who share the same job as you! Partial teleworking - Flexible working hours
Anywr, leader in professional mobility of Talents. Since 2012, Anywr has been recruiting, coaching and training talent for companies around the world. Anywr provides innovative solutions to talents in their mobility and professional flexibility projects via a unique choice of legal solutions (freelancing, wage portage, direct recruitment, interim...). Selected as one of the 120 most promising startups in France, Anywr has developed a recognised expertise in the recruitment of rare talents in high demand sectors (notably IT and medical). With 20 agencies in 14 countries, Anywr has an expert and global presence. Already more than 30,000 talents use its services to change their lives. Anywr is an innovative and responsible digital company, committed to its communities, which uses its expertise and solutions for social integration and diversity projects.