We offer you :
- Permanent contract (full or part-time)
- Flexible hours
- Access to the centres is 6 days a week, from 7.30am to 8pm, without an appointment for general practitioners and laboratories.
- Regular training and multidisciplinary working groups
- Remuneration in the form of a retrocession of turnover.
- Benefits: Professional insurance, pension, provident fund, health insurance, luncheon vouchers 7 € / day (according to current legislation), Works Council (gift vouchers, trips...)
Profession NEUROLOGUES H/F
Experience Upon registration
Registration Yes or in the process of registration
French language level B2
Our centres benefit from a high quality technical platform including treatment rooms, surgical blocks, MRI, radiology table and ultrasound room.
Assistant(s) Assisted work : Care assistant ECG, HOLTER and MAPA
Types of procedures SECTOR 1 - Practice of Tiers Payant
Consultation slots in health centres - Sector 1
Sleep Disorders: Polysomnography
AEP: Auditory Evoked Potentials