At Anywr, "talent is borderless".
We support our clients in connecting with talent who are planning to move around the world.
Do you want to join an innovative digital services company that is growing rapidly? Do you want to join a company with a mission, where the team is determined to create a world where each Talent can develop professionally throughout their career? Where mobility is easy and fun? Would you like to help companies manage their talent shortage issues?
Anywr welcomes its 3 future interns Immigration & International Mobility Assistant (M/F) to support the Immigration team in its growing activity in Paris.
Your tasks will be organised on different levels:
1. Initially, your first task will be to set up and update the database
2. Then, you will conduct research, write newsletters and create templates to familiarise yourself with the business vocabulary
3. You will get to the heart of the matter by managing concrete files in pairs, by being in direct communication with our partners and by being an integral part of the research
4. You will be the direct contact with clients for the implementation of immigration procedures
5. Finally, you will be responsible for the entire management of an immigration file from A to Z: research, communication with partners, clients and expatriates
The most important thing for us is your personality and your motivation: a positive state of mind and enthusiasm, proactivity, a sense of teamwork and sharing, adaptability, open-mindedness and, last but not least, simplicity are the key words for success with us.
You are currently preparing a Bac +3/Bac +5 and are recognised for your analytical, synthesis and organisational skills. You have a fluent level of English (oral and written).
You are agile and autonomous, with good interpersonal skills and diplomacy. You are able to adapt quickly to a new environment.
WHY JOIN US
- A company nominated in the French Tech120 programme for the 3rd consecutive year!
- A truly flexible environment in terms of teleworking and work/life balance.
- To join a company with a mission that has strong values and is convinced that "talent is borderless".