As a precursor 16 years ago with the first deployments of digital signage and interactive terminals, our client offers a comprehensive and unique service to support the digitalisation of retail chains and large companies, from consulting to manufacturing to on-site deployment (robotic lockers, screen parks, interactive terminals, software development).
Reporting to the general management, you will be the coordinator of our teams and the day-to-day referent of our customers by carrying out the following functions for key accounts within the company:
- Technical referent for the BU development of customised lockers and integration of robotic lockers (Cleveron)
- In charge of training and management of field teams (installations and after-sales lockers).
- Understand or define the hardware and software needs of customers.
- Participate in the sourcing of components and carry out product qualification tests
- Coordinate the mastering and release of devices in accordance with production schedules.
- Participation in the drafting of technical and functional specifications in collaboration with the project managers and the IT department.
- Supervision of the realization of prototypes, functional demonstrations and tests and deployments
- Functional recipes.
Engineer, with knowledge of robotics You have experience in project coordination
Versatile and ready to adapt to new technologies and to the design of tailor-made products, you will be at the centre of the coordination of the digital transformation of our clients.