Since 2012, Anywr has been recruiting and supporting talent mobility for companies around the world.
Anywr helps companies to quickly find rare talent and supports talents in their mobility and career flexibility projects.
With 23 offices in 16 countries, Anywr has local experts and a global talent pool. More than 4,000 companies have already trusted Anywr and 30,000 talents have already benefited from its life-changing services.
Do you consider yourself an expert in SQL SERVER and would you like to work in an international environment?
We are currently looking for a SQL SERVER Database Administrator for an important client:
- installation, tuning, maintenance, optimisation and support, working on the latest versions, in a 24x7 production environment.
- Execute and optimise the automation of tasks by developing in SQL
- Increase the company's BI and Datawarehouse capabilities and projection.
- Performance and incident reporting and SLAs.
- Procedures for backup, data recovery, maintenance, optimisation and disaster recovery.
- Support to the business areas in the exploitation of the data.
- Control over the performance of the tools and the quality of the data.
- User-specific reporting via SQL and Power BI
What are we looking for?
- Experience in administration of SQLServer, PostgreSQL databases in the resolution of incidents, alerts and requests.
- Experience in SQLServer, PostgreSQL and MongoDB database migrations.