As part of its development, our partner is now recruiting a general practitioner for its structure.
- a general practitioner registered or soon to be registered with the Ordre Médecins in France
- European nationality
- European diplomas
- level of French required: B2
- liberal status
- working hours: at the GP's discretion.
- 25 m2 offices equipped with: desk, consultation table, except computer
- free computer software
- rent for a practice: 500 euros / month + 60 euros charges
- ZRR zone and therefore full tax exemption for the first 5 years and another 3 years of progressive tax exemption.
- 50,000 premium
- free administrative procedures for the doctor and his/her family
- on-call duty to be defined with the other doctors
- on-call duty: 1 night every 1 ½ months from 8pm to 12am (posted on the MSP website), 50€ + consultations
- weekend guard: 2 or 3 per year, Saturday from 12:00 to 00:00 and Sunday from 08:00 to 00:00
At Anywr, we take care of your mobility project from A to Z, whether it is in France or abroad.
Our specialists in the health sector are here to help you: Find your future position? Changing region? Finding your future home? Enrolling your children in school? Say goodbye to administrative hassles? It's easy with Anywr, we are experts in these matters!