Our client, a start-up based in Lille, specialising in geolocated connected objects, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support the strong growth of its business.
A forerunner in France in its field, particularly in the development of energy autonomous geo-security systems, our client is located at the heart of an ICT centre of excellence, which has enabled it to increase its exchanges with start-ups present in this ecosystem and to accelerate its progress.
You will join a committed team, working in a rich and challenging technical environment, within a company that cares about the impact it has on society as a whole, and which has therefore embarked on a process to achieve BCorp certification.
This is a position within an innovative French start-up where your place in the company will be strategic, you will be in direct contact with the manager and will co-construct together.
If you want to get involved and become a real pillar 🤝🏻, then read on 👇🏻
Your role will be to promote our brands by deploying a marketing and digital strategy that will not only enable us to strengthen our position in the market and particularly on the web and social networks.
As such, you will be an accelerator of growth and visibility, and your role will be absolutely essential in growing the company and supporting the teams by structuring the actions to be taken.
Your tasks will be based on 4 main areas:
- Website management :
- Updating and maintaining our various websites in a WordPress environment
- To be a force of proposal according to the creativity, the expertise and the Web culture of the talent to improve the existing by capitalizing on the current referencing and by increasing the commercial effectiveness and the notoriety of the Web sites.
- Digital communication:
- Determine the digital strategy of the company and our various brands
- Organising and creating online communication
- To be the preferred partner of communication service providers and web agencies
- Develop visibility on various social media
- Improving the awareness of our brands on the web through the creation of content on the sites and on the RS
- Keep a regular watch: be aware of all the opportunities and impacts that digital technology offers in its diversity.
- Le SEO/SEA:
- Optimising the ranking of websites on Google and the various search engines thanks to SEO skills and knowledge of analysis tools such as Semrush and Google Analytics
- Create occasional SEA campaigns, mainly on Google Ads
· Data Protection Officer:
- Be responsible for the company's personal data policy
- Apply the GDPR in every online project involving personal data.
You ideally have a 3/5 year degree in digital, with a minimum of 5 years experience in SEO, ideally acquired in an agency. You have a good command of Wordpress with Divi.
You appreciate the particularly dynamic and agile world of start-ups and you want to make a contribution!
You have a taste for challenge, marketing & communication issues and a natural talent for sensing trends and handling digital tools.
You are fluent in English.
- Excellent communicator
- A force of proposal
- Creative at heart
Very pleasant and friendly working environment!