Details of the training
Kubernetes for developers
4 to 8 participants
Duration: 35 hours (5 days)
2800 € excl. tax per person
Video-conference training, adapted to people with disabilitiesn visioconférence, , accessible aux personnes en situation de handicap
Access time after registration: 1 month.
Alternative theoretical and practical means with case studies and analysis tools.
Throughout the course in the form of tests, quizzes, role-playing
In-company training: contact us
General objective of the training
Develop skills to display and organise containers in Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Containerize and implement its programmes.
- Set up the deployment with ConfigMaps, Secrets et SecurityContexts.
- Understand pod design with several containers.
- Set up the mechanisms to use pod health checks.
- Get to know the application updating strategies.
- Make pods available through the notion of services and network strategy using.
- Use Persistent Volume Claims for the persistence of the status of applications.
Any developer moving to DevOps systems including the deployment in a shared environment of Kubernetes containers.
Have a two-year experience minimum in development language.
Have knowledge about Docker.
An 8Go RAM computer minimum on Linux, Mac or Windows.