Details of the training
Docker for developers
4 to 8 participants
Duration: 21 hours (3 days)
1800 € excl. tax per person
Video-conference training, adapted to people with disabilities
Access time after registration: 1 month.
Alternative theoretical and practical means with case studies and analysis tools.
Throughout the course in the form of tests, quizzes, role-playing
In-company training: contact us
General objective of the training
Develop your skills to containerize programmes with Docker.
- Introduction to containers and Docker.
- Understand Linux internals for the containers support.
- Get to know the concepts and controls for Docker using.
- Understand how Docker handles pictures, volumes, network and resource monitoring.
- Build up and customize Docker pictures.
- Get to know the appropriate practice to create Docker pictures.
- Several containers with Docker- compose.
- Get to know Docker ecosystem evolutions to container services.
Any web developer moving to DevOps systems including containerization.
Have a 2 year experience minimum in development language.
An 8 GO RAM computer minimum on Linux, Mac or Windows.